Office Session rates are kept at a very competitive fee schedule and are based on an hourly rate. Occupational Therapy Evaluation rates vary by the type of evaluation being requested. Home Visit rates are additional.
Insurance is not accepted. Statements are provided by Avon Occupational Therapy, Inc. that may be submitted to your individual insurance company as applicable. It is important to check to see whether Occupational Therapy Services are covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does my insurance cover Pediatric O.T. Services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $ 25.00 cancellation fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.